Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It wasn't me.....



We have lived in our house now for a little over 6 years, it has gone by really fast. This is the longest that we have lived in any of our homes since we have been married. Since it has gone by so quickly, and I keep on saying "our new house" when I talk about it, it struck me the other day that our family room has become outdated. We have re-done and painted several rooms in our house, we have just never done the family room. It it now time to focus on that room. We had new couches delivered today and in the process of moving some furniture and taking down a few things that we had hanging on the walls we came across "Ella" written on the wall. Of course, as you can see, we all know who wrote on the wall. Ella quickly said, as I expected her to "it wasn't me" - I giggled. Thought it was a cute, so I took a picture. She then apologized for writing on the wall....

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Mike's favorite story to tell is when he was a kid and he carved "Dad" into his dresser. When he was questioned he simply said, "It says Dad, it must have been him."

Jana said...

I love seeing when you have new post!! Love Ella...you got some new sofas ye?? What did you do with your other set?? If you are getting rid of them I will so buy them off ya!! Really!! LOve JiJis update! What a boy!! They grow so fast! Its sad...but good! Loves!

Natalie said...

Your baby is looking so chubby. SO cute. I don't think your family room could be outdated already. If yours is than mine is. I've been here almost 6 years too and that's our longest also. What the heck is Morgan going to Bingham for. I can't believe all your kids are changing. What's up with all of that. This year will be interesting. GOod think Morgan can drive. Afterall she did pick the best high school around.