Wednesday, August 19, 2009

4 Months.....




Jiles turned 4 months old on Monday....where does the time go? We went to the doctor and did the usual, weight (14 pounds 10 ounces), height (24 1/2 inches), listened to his heart, his lungs, looked in his ears, and just gave him an overall check. He is now in the 50% for boys his age in weight, quite a jump from the 10% which he was when we checked him at 2 months. He is growing and developing just as any normal baby would. No more signs of being premature. So awesome. We got him this new little chair about a month ago, but he is just now being able to sit in it and hold his head up without bobbling around too much. It is cute and I am sure he will love it the older he gets. Jensen and Drew love to play with him, they are great big brothers. I thought that I should put a picture up with him crying, we think it is cute....only because he doesn't do it very often!! I love being his mom, he has a great smile, which makes me smile! - Love you Ji-Ji...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It is so amazing to see the tender side of older boys come out with a baby. It is so "expected" with girls. I love to see how much my older kids love our baby too. Your baby is beautiful. Jiles is the same size as mine at his 4 month 2 weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

Four months?!? Oh my goodness - these babies grow up too fast...so sad, at least for this mom! :) Jiles is so stinkin' cute!