Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Could this be real?.....

I have been holding my breath - so to speak - for the last 3 or 4 weeks....Jiles has been sleeping through the night, going to bed around 11:00 and not waking until sometime between 6:00 and 7:00. This morning it was 8:00...I don't know what is going on. I have never had a baby sleep so well and especially at such an early age, he isn't even 4 months old yet. I keep thinking that it won't last, but so far so good. I am actually a little afraid to blog about it, because what if it ends?? Oh well if it does, it has been an awesome month of sleep for me!! Thanks baby, I love you!

5 comments:

Jana said...

OK...this is what I have heard! That babies that have been in the NICU sleep better becouse they were forced into it at he hospital!! Anyways...thats just what I've heard. Don't know how true that is.

Tiffany said...

I don't believe Jana-my girlfriends baby was a HORRIBLE sleeper and he spent a long time in the NICU. All but my first started sleeping through the night (10-12 hours straight)at about 2 months. It could really be happening for you too! Yeah-isn't it wonderful. Hope it lasts.

gotta go girl said...

I found you! Well, I hope your little guy keeps on sleeping! It could happen! Wow! That is so early! I love your cute family; it was fun seeing what you have all been up to this summer since we don't talk enough!

Natalie said...

Those are cute sayings from your kiddos. The puberty one made me laugh. Good job remembering them. You are being so blessed because you are a mother of SIX. Kaden was my only one that slept through the night that early. He spent 1 week in NICU. I don't know if that counts. Lucky you!!!

JW and Alli said...

Cute, cute picture!!! As for sleeping, 3 of my 4 started sleeping through the night by 2 mos. My boy was not a good baby. I always thought it was a girl thing...I guess Jiles has proven me wrong!! :)