Monday, August 3, 2009

Funny things they say.....

I dropped Brenna off today at BYU for her week stay at EFY with her friends. We were checking her in and found our way to her dorm room, we walked in and the first thing she said was...

"Am I in jail??"

For any of you who have been the dorm rooms down there you will know what I mean. White cinderblock walls and metal dressers with a bathroom to share with 5 other girls which looked (and smelled) about 100 years old.
I don't think that I could have ever gone to college and lived on campus. Seemed way too depressing, plus way too close of quarters for my liking with other girls - I need my quiet time, good thing I got married.



Ella, while driving to St. George last week while eating a bag of 'Sun Chips'


ELLA - "I like these chips Morgan..."


MORGAN - "Really? I like them too..."


ELLA - "Ya, they have sun in them."


While tucking Jensen into bed tonight after football practice (which by the way went really well, no tears, thank heaven) he looked under his arm pit and said....

"Hey mom, I am getting hair under here, I think that I am having pueberty!!

"There is no hair under there" I say, wondering if this is just what happens when you have older brothers and sisters.

Silly, funny and very entertaining children I have!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Like this post...very cute!!