Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trampolines and Tanning.....

We just got a trampoline this year (after living here for 6). We have had a little water trouble in this particular spot in our yard, not enough drainage...so to solve for the problem we had a trampoline dug in with a pump and a drain put in underneath, therefore 'killing 2 birds with 1 stone'.
J.D. said, "I hope this gets used....", well, what better way than laying out on it with the water and a little sister on a really hot summer afternoon?? I had to sneak up on Morgan and Brenna to take this picture, they really wouldn't want me to take it, but I convinced them that it was good blogging material, after all, I used to do it too. We would load on the baby oil, or really yummy smelling coconut tanning oil and lay out for hours, or what felt like hours, I am sure it wasn't that long, I couldn't take the heat. My girls are smarter than me (or is it me telling them they can't do it, unless) and they use sunscreen, SPF 50, because who wants a sunburn, or worse, skin cancer.
Needless to say, the trampoline has been very well used in the short week that we have had it. We don't have a fence in our yard, so therefore all the neighbor kids us it too, even though they have their own. Newer is always better I guess. Thanks Dad for the tramp!! We love it!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Trampolines and tanning are the best. You are smart to contain your water problem that way. I bet the kids are glad there was a water problem. Your baby is so cute. Hope to see you Monday the 6th.

Jana said...

Those where the days! Holy crap I feel old. I still buy that oil and sit at our pool.....tryin to be young I guess. Your girls are little hotties!