Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 Month Visit....

Okay, okay, I get it... I probably post way too much!! I just treat this as my journal/scrapbook now that I have started. So, sorry to those who are sick of every last thing in my life being posted, but it is necessary for me!! To be quite honest I could write much more than I do. Anyway, today was boyfriends 2 month check-up...(he is really only 6 1/2 weeks old) they just wanted to see him a little sooner because of the preemie thing. As you can see, he is growing like a weed, already 9 pounds 1 ounce (still smaller than Jensen at birth, 9 pounds 11 ounces for him) and 21 1/2 inches long. Ella wanted to come with me to his appointment and I warned her that he was going to get shots and would most likely cry - her response "thats okay, you can just hold my hand" (shouldn't I be holding the baby??!?) Well, 3 shots later, Jiles cried a little and so did Ella...bless her heart. She was sad to see her brother have to go through that.

Jiles right afterward, truly hardly any tears from the boy...should I be surprised?? He is not a crier. I think I have been blessed with a very low maintenance boy. Time will tell if he stays this nice.

Awww..bandaids on his birdlegs. He is only in the 10th percentile for his age. He looks GIANT in this photo though.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

COINCIDENCE: Yesterday Drew got his 2 month shots, when I looked down at Ellie she had tears in her eyes. What tender big sisters our babies have. Your baby is darling. So happy everything turned out so well for him.
PS-I love the frequent postings. I use my blog as a journal too. I had all my 2008 posts made into a hardback book that we LOVE.

Jana said...

Blog blog blog all the time!! Isn't it the best!! Jenn, I love you and your kids are so specail! I love them all so much! What a specail thing your kids got to do! I am so jealous. My stake was the other one and I have watched how hard my little class from last year worked and I so wish I could have been there! Amazing!! Baby J is so darling! I want to bite those checks! Poor Ella....sweetheart!

I stopped real fast well cleaning bathrooms and now I must get back to cleaning pee of the walls!! Oh the JOYS!!