Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby J is 6 weeks old.....


All I can say is "where does the time go??" Jiles is 6 weeks old today so I thought I should post. We took these pictures last night, there were so many cute ones I had a hard time deciding which ones to put up. J.D. doesn't make it on here very often and I thought that this one was cute of him nuzzling his newborn (I know, 6 weeks isn't very newborn, but he is still so floppy and lazy). Our family is really enjoying having him home, 4 weeks now. I will say it again, time goes by so quickly. I was changing him this morning and it occured to me that the little dude is still actually in the 'newborn' diapers...that is a first for our family. I usually only buy 2 packages or so of those and then we are on to size 1. He is still small, maybe around 8 pounds or so. He is also a very nice baby, hardly any crying and starting to stay awake more often. What a joy he is in our family (the kids all think that he is boring, sleeping, eating and more sleeping), I am trying to soak up every minute of it because before long he will be 2 then before I know it 16....

6 comments:

Jana said...

He is so sweet!! I loved seeing him with his eyes open lastnight! Happy 6 weeks baby J! Love you all!!!

Jana said...

Oh yes....I too wish we could all be skinny and eat what ever we wanted! That would be nice. I am so doing it though! We can all do it! Just as long as we dont go over board...and you know what I mean! Loved seeing you lastnight too....I do need to get out more but I think you understand why I dont....my little man is full of trouble!

Natalie said...

JD is such a good guy. Tell him thanks. Your baby is so cute. It's so nice the baby is staying a baby. I love when they stay little longer. The chub stage is nice too, but nothing like new borns. I'm with you on a break. I so need it. Well you are the best mom ever and especially for having six and staying sane.

Tiffany said...

AMEN!!!

Janeen said...

whoa, look at you you little blogger. i'm so proud. J is so freakin' cute, he is looking so much fatter and bigger, even though he is still so tiny! Ella and the shopping cart is so funny, I seriously laughed out loud! I love that girl. your kids with no braces, not fair! they are too cute actually. that drew is too handsome. three down three to go right? maybe one or two won't need them eh?

Norine said...

I can't believe how different Jiles looks. It is crazy how time flies. Paisley is almost 9 months now and I can't believe it. It looks like you are making the most of the newborn time though. I love seeing how all your kids are growing.