Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our boy is home...

Yeah!! Jiles got to come home on Friday... This was taken just minutes after Drew, Jensen, and Ella met him for the first time. It was an emotional time for Drew. He cried when he was finally able to hold his new brother, and then Jensen Started to cry also...I don't know if his tears were real or if he thought it was what he was supposed to be doing. He is a funny kid. Drew is for sure my emotional one, and it touches me to have my 12 year old boy with such a soft spot in his heart.
This weekend has been nice finally having our family all together. It is nice not to be running to the hospital 2-3 times a day, arranging babysitters, meals and rides to and from dance, football, soccer etc. We have just all layed low. None of us even got dressed today. It has been kinda like I just had him on Friday - instead of him being 2 weeks old - I have slept, alot!! It is nice to be able to feel like I can just relax and be the mom. My favorite thing in the world.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats. Me and my mom want to come see him. I am so happy for you guys. We came home from Logan at 1100 a.m. for soccer games. I probably missed Brenna. I hope she did awesome. No wonder why you have 6 kids-they are all gorgeous!!!! I hope these next couple of weeks make up for the last couple of weeks.

Tiffany G said...

I am so glad he is finally home and doing well!

Two Boys and a Teenage Girl said...

I am so happy that you got to bring your baby home. Your Family is so beautiful Jenn. Have fun maybe when he is a little older we can get together
Love
Kim

Tiffany said...

Yea! So happy for your family to be together. My baby is already 5 weeks old (today)! Where does the time fly? Enjoy him.

Jana said...

What a sweet picture of your kiddos! I love you all and am so happy that this is all behind you! You are a wonderful mommy and deserve to have them all home in the nest!!! Hope you are taking it easy and getting your naps in! I don't want to call a bug ya but I would love to take Miss Ella one afternoon this week if you will let me. Much love big sista!!!

JW and Alli said...

What a sweet pic. I'm so happy he is home and that you are together as a family. Enjoy it!

Natalie said...

I just told Alex that she could marry Drew. He is so cute and I think they are far enough down the blood line. LOL