Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jiles Smiles.....


Okay, I know.....maybe not all the time or on cue, but Jiles is starting to smile!! They are kinda half crooked, side-ways smiles, but still the same, I love them!! They make me smile. He is also starting to babble and 'talk' when he wakes up in the morning. He is just over 10 weeks old now and is still the best baby in the world. I am convinced of that. He is now sleeping at night for between 5 and 6 hours before waking for a bottle, usually going to bed around
11:00 p.m. and waking sometime around 5:00 a.m., only grunting to let me know that he is ready for food. He is still is sleeping an awful lot during the day and never crying. I think that everyone thinks that I am exaggerating when I say that, but it is true....what did I do to deserve such an angel?!? Whatever it was, I am grateful!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Awwww....love that boy!! He is so cute!! He is good cuz God new he was #6 and you needed him to be that!