Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My new lawn boy.....

Having a 12 year old boy I must say has it's advantages. One of them being that we have stopped paying for yard care and it is all up to Drew. He has been doing it all summer long and has gotten pretty good at it. When he first started it for sure wasn't up to J.D.'s standards, but he is working at it and learning each time he does it. The lawn has suffered and been neglected since football started, but we have finally made it to only 3 practices per week and so now Drew will have time for the lawn again. I don't know if he is excited about that or not, but he puts on a good face and by looking at his outfit, makes the most out of his time in the yard. Check out the black headband (I have absolutely NO idea where that has come from), the black gloves with the fingers cut out, the cool shades and of course the ipod in his ears. He really jams and gets his groove thing on while mowing. J.D. and I just get a giggle out of him. I thought I would share his cool sense of fashion with all y'all.
He is a good sport letting his dorky mom take pictures of him, I am sure if he knew it was going on the blog he wouldn't have been so willing. Love you Drew, thanks for all your hard work!!

3 comments:

Jana said...

I am sittig here totally giggling too! What a stud muffin!!! He knows what up!!!

Natalie said...

Funny kids. It takes him longer to get ready than to mow. Your boys teams did awesome, both winning Bingham. I wish I had a 12 yr old boy. Renn has to wait 8 yrs. I guess Alex will have to learn. LOL

Jill said...

He is so cute!!! What a little JD!!