Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mush, finally.....

Yes, my baby is nearly 6 months old and I am just getting around to feeding him rice cereal for the very first time......
Is it my lack of time and organization around my house at night, with football, dinner at strange hours, YMYW activities, piano, scouts, dance lessons, soccer practice and homework, I didn't feel like there was even a spare moment to take the time and energy that it requires to feed my little one off of a spoon......

Or is it just me, clinging to every last baby moment with Jiles. Not wanting him to grow any faster than he already is. Even Morgan said yesterday "where is that baby who used to sleep all the time??"
Needless to say, he thoroughly enjoyed every last bite, (once he got the hang of the spoon) - and it was fun to watch him experience something new.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Awwww...I love it!!! I love him!!! He is so stinkin cute!!!

Robison's said...

Oh my goodness, he is getting so big! He is so adorable!

Natalie said...

He is getting so big. How sad the sleeping days are over. I love that stage. But it's only fun ahead. Morgan looked beautiful. I commented below.