Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Apparerntly.....

Waking up this morning and getting ready for school and Jensen uses the word.....
Apparently, and funnier than using the actual word, is that he used it right.

Driving down the road the other day (most likely on our way to football practice) and Jensen must have been listening to J.D. and I talking and then asks, "Dad, what does 'to make a long story short' mean??" - it is funny to think what they are hearing and how much they don't really understand or know what things mean. I am glad that he asks.

Drew went to a birthday party last weekend. It was one where there were boys and girls there, I know he is interested in girls these days so I ask when he gets home...
"Did you kiss any girls?"
Drews response.....
"I don't kiss girls, they kiss me." (his face as serious as can be)

Ella and I were driving home from Target and she started thanking me for the things that I had bought her. She needed some new shoes for the fall (way too many flip-flops in her closet right now), some new jammies, and of course some popcorn and icee.


"Thanks mom for the shoes, the jammies, the popcorn and thanks for the hug from you"

Ah, my girl. She is an angel.

No comments: