Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sitting up?....

I woke up the other morning to feed Jiles and when I looked over (yes, Ella is sleeping on the couch in my bedroom.... and, no, it doesn't bother us) and she was sleeping sitting up. I just happened to have the camera next to my bed so I thought I would take a quick picture - she didn't even wake up with the flash. What a strange little girl. I don't know how or when she got that way, but she seemed pretty comfortable and was sleeping so soundly that when I went over and layed her back down she stayed asleep. It's a little freaky that her one eye is open in the picture below, of course I didn't notice before I took the picture, otherwise I probably would have tried to shut it. There is just something a little disturbing about eyes open while sleeping. Oh well - a moment in our life that was amusing to me.


3 comments:

Jana said...

zzzzzzzzzzzz..........thats some good sleepin!

Natalie said...

YOu must have been sleeping hard to not know what was going on. That's so cute. I can't believe you thought to take a picture. What a good mama you are.

Julie said...

Jenn-
So funny!!! I miss you guys! We haven't seen you all week. Sad. We love you!!!!!!
-Julie