Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple.....

This afternoon we went out to the open house at the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It is so fun to be able to go through these wonderful buildings with my whole family. To sit in the sealing rooms and to go through the Celestial rooms with my children is a blessing that I hope and pray will happen all throughout my life. I feel blessed to be able to live in an area where we can walk out our front door and look up to the mountain and see a temple practically in our own front yard.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love that temple. I can see two from my neighborhood. Maybe three if I looked to your mountains. We are lucky. I love the hair cute-tell Morgan she looks so cute. I love the scout camps and girls camp. Thats what summer is all about. I love your family party and most of all the cops. We've had a couple like that-so I'm glad we fit in. I need to hear the dish on that. See you soon. (dance)