Monday, October 18, 2010

Nursery.....

Well, we have made it. I am not sure if I am happy about it or not, but Jiles went to the nursery yesterday...and, unlike my other kids at his age, he didn't even need me. No crying, no tears, no pulling on my leg. He went. And then I went. I felt naked, not sure how to handle myself. I didn't have a diaper bag or a baby and my hands and lap were empty. I guess it is now time to start bringing my scriptures and participating in the lessons. Hmmmmm, not quite sure how to feel about this.

Now, maybe I will actually make it through all 3 hours of church, because, to be quite honest I think it has been nearly 6 months since that has happened....I am sure people thought that we had become inactive. All good, the Barnes have not become devil worshipers.



On a side note, as I am sitting here blogging Ella just came up to me with a Family Home Evening DVD and Ella says to me....."When are we going to do Family- No- Evening?" What a RIOT!! That sums our life up these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm counting the days until my girls can go to nursery!! I swear, they get crazier by the day! :)

Love the Family-No-Evening. Too cute!

Natalie said...

You always have the cutest, funniest stories that make me laugh. Thanks for the laugh this morning!!! Your kiddos are too cute.