Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Alta Cheer, times two.....

A couple of weeks ago the Alta Cheerleaders put on a mini cheer camp for little girls. Ella of course was over the moon about the possibility of being able to fill the same shoes as her big sister. They went and learned a dance and a couple of cheers and were able to perform at half time during one of the football games with the big girls. "A-L-T-A, Alta Hawks are here to stay" are just a few of the words that Ella repeats several times a day. Cousin Leah also joined in on the fun and I am positive that this is something that Ella will not soon forget.
Brenna had her last football game of the season on J.D's birthday. We went to watch her cute squad cheer on the football team one more time!! I can't believe how Brenna just fits right into the cheerleader mold. She has a confidence up there that is unmatched and I am so proud that she went after that dream. To be honest, I was unsure how it would turn out, but so far so good.
Now, onto Basketball season..... :)

3 comments:

Jana said...

So so fun!! I love that Brenna girl has so much spunk...she is beautiful inside and out. SO much to be proud of! Luvs!

Natalie said...

We miss Brenna. I love her in her cheer outfit. You are in for another cheerleader from the looks of it. You have beautiful daughters. I have been married to an old man for awhile. Now someone else is. You are the best party planner. I can't wait to see pics from Halloween.

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

She is such a doll!!! I love looking at your cute family