Monday, September 27, 2010

Mmmmmm.......


Not much I can say about Jiles.....but this is the face that I feel blessed to look into each day!
Mmmmmmm. He. Is. Delicious.

He is still hands down my best baby. Not that my other kids weren't good (I would not have continued to have them if they weren't) - but Jiles is particularly good natured. Still an amazing sleeper....sleeps for 11 hours or so, then wakes and stays in his bed playing for another hour or so. Sometimes I just start to miss him so I go and get him up!! Eats well, plays well, and loves everyone. He is a 'trouble maker' though, too....just like the shirt says. Don't let the smile fool you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo stinkin' cute!!

Jill said...

Can I just have him already!!!

Janeen said...

he is so cute...and the pink cupcakes? how awesome is that??

Jana said...

I have been soooo obad at blogging! Holy cow...so mych to catch up with! I lvoe this cute boy!! I just want to bite his cheeks!