Sunday, September 19, 2010

Football season again!!!.....


I LOVE FOOTBALL!!! There is no other way to say it. I love everything about it.
I love that my boys love it.
I love the 2 hour practices on the field in the warm evenings.
I love picnic dinners while watching practice.
I love the time we spend together as a family because of it.
I love making new friends.
I love my boys in their uniforms.
I love new red 'pimped out' cleats.
I love watching Drew and Jensen rock someones world.
I love Ella in her cheerleading outfit.
I love game day Saturday.
I love winning (and sometimes losing).
I love watching Drew teach and take care of Jensen.
I love exhausted boys - tired boys are good boys.
I never thought it would be such a big part of our life, but it is and I wouldn't change it!!
I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love football!! Ever since I was old enough to think about being a Mom, I've wanted a boy to play football. I absolutely love my girls, don't get me wrong!!! But I'm jealous of your Football Mom status. ;)

Jana said...

So so fun! Your boys are little stud muffins! I love that first pic of Drew and Jens.