Saturday, January 23, 2010

Caged baby.....


Jiles has only been on the move for a little over a week and this is what it gets him.....

The mom and dad run errands on a Saturday afternoon and leave the baby with 2 teenage girls who are trying to get themselves ready for the day.

Jiles wouldn't stay out of the make-up and hair product today and Morgan came up with the bright idea to put my boy in a make-shift cage...taking 2 laundry baskets and tying them together with ribbon. He didn't complain, didn't cry....I think that he thought it was funny. Both girls wondered why I got him out of it when I came home, two words...Child Abuse.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha. That is a great idea....

Natalie said...

Your girls are funny. It's a great idea. I would do it too. I loved your pics from Cancun. No better time to go and escape this crap. Lucky dogs to go without kids. Your baby is getting too big too fast!!

Janeen said...

they will be such good moms! (for real though) i love love love them all

Janeen said...

its like a dog kennel...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that's great! Sometimes I wish I could do that to Abby. ;) And I'm sure that in a month or so, I'll want to do it to the twins! hehe Way to be creative, Morgan. ;)

Jana said...

Laughing so hard!!!