Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Smokin' hot.....

Ella says funny things alot, but today was one of those days that she had me giggling a couple of times....

We were walking out the door to go and get her haircut and run a few errands when she
matter-of-factly says

"Mom, I look smokin hot today."

There was no embarrassment or shame in how she felt, I don't know what provoked the thought that she looked extra good on this particular morning, but whatever it was I hope she can keep the positive attitude towards herself.

Later on, on the way to dance she then announces -
"I wish my name was Austin."

What in the world?? What is my daughter thinking? I wish I knew what was going on in that 5 year old head of hers.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Haha...I told JD yetserday on Fb that you are HOT with red in your hair and he said you are but looks like you are on fire which I said was a good thing! Must be going around...everyone thinking you are HOT! Keep it up sista!

Natalie said...

I think she must be quite the Diva. She says the funniest stuff. Jolee was telling me last night how Jensen likes Kate. So cute. I love your Taco Night and that you are always hosting fabulous parties. By the way, you look so good and so does JD. Way to go!!! Have fun on your trip.