Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Seriously, another dance??.....

Tall, Mohawk and Handsome.....
I know, I know, another dance?? This one was Bingham Ball. Girls choice and Morgan took a boy that lives by us, his name is Eric. He is a really nice kid and has a great family. They had a good time together (I think). The dance was not at the school it was in Salt Lake at the Union Pacific Train Station.
All I can say is thank heaven this is the last of the formal dances for a while. They cause alot of stress, what dress, what shoes, how to do the hair, and they cost alot of money. It will be nice to have a few months of not thinking about the next big dance....
It is always fun to watch her go and hear about it the next day. Having her as my teenage daughter has been a joy to experience. I have learned that as much as I dread the next stage of life in each on of my children (because I hate to have them grow so quickly), they are also very fun and rewarding. They all make me proud in so many ways.

1 comment:

Jana said...

She looks so pretty....as she usually does.