Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sisters are the best...

I just have to say that sisters are the best!!! What would I do without my BFF's?? They truly are, I love each and every one of them so much!! Tonights shout out has to go to Jana though, she helps me with this blog thing that is sometimes harder for me than it should be - I am computer challenged and not very bright when it comes to technology (is that my mom coming out in me??) I am glad that they have got me going on this little bit of journaling though, because it is at least something. Thanks girls for all your love and support of your oldest sister!! I love you.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Oh Jenni you so sweet!! Thanks for the shout out! I am happy to always help! It looks beautiful. Sisters are the best...but don't tell Brittyn!! Haha! I love you!

Jill said...

I have to agree.....Sisters ARE the BEST! Love you. And its not all you, I am a little slow at this blogging thing too.:) Jana is helpful.

Janeen said...

wow we are cool