Friday, December 12, 2008

Home from New York...

Starting our trip in Central Park

Outside the Metropolitan.
Times Square at night.

Typical tourists!!

FREEZING on the bus!
Dinner at "The Palms"

After the show...

A Birthday cake from "Trump"

Rockerfeller at Christmas...

Hot Dogs on the street!! Yum.
Regis and Kelly, AWESOME!
We are home and we had an amazing time!! The memories we made there will last a lifetime and I am so happy that we could spend this birthday weekend with Morgan and Brenna. They are the 2 best teenage daughters that I could ask for. I am thankful for them and the relationship that I have with them everyday...

1 comment:

Jana said...

OK...I totally missed this post!! You guys look so cold!! Funny! Looks like you all had lots of fun. Wish we all could all go as couples or better just sisters!!