Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve...


Last night was our annual "taco night" celebration for the New Year...anyone is invited and J.D. and I spend a good part of the day making stuff for tacos. I can't remember, but I think last night was our 4th year doing it. Each year is different, in terms of who comes, but the food is always the same. Tacos. They are good, and I think that everyone enjoys themselves. To be quite honest, it is not my favorite party, only because I feel like I can't visit enough with the people that come. My good-old stand-bys, my family I am sure, understands. I am sure everyone understands, but it is my worry. So, being too busy refilling empty dishes and making sure that things were kept kindof in order I forgot, really didn't even think about taking pictures. My bad. Better luck next year, because now that it has started there will be a next year. I think it is one of J.D.'s favorite nights of the year, he loves to serve others and loves to eat tacos...ha ha.

We did take down Christmas today though, so not fun. So in honor of our tree...here is one last pic!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Jenn-We had so much fun. Food was so yummy! I love taco night too. Always a plessure! Thanks for all you do to make this happen. Your awesome!

Janeen said...

you guys are da bomb! like i told jd last night i don't know what we would do without you guys! have a fun vacation!!!