Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Why don't we live here?....

Venice Beach, California....Morgans question, "why don't we live here??"
Jumping over a wave...(note, I did not prompt them, they did this all on their own)

Running out of the way, because as we got out of the car, I said "lets not get too wet" - yeah, right....

Ring-a-round the Rosies, in the ocean - what else to say??? So cute!

Morgan and Jensen playing together, a very proud mom moment!!
Can't you just see the joy on their little faces?? I love this picture.

Drew and Jensen. They are really great friends, they are lucky and so am I.

My teenage daughters (yikes)!! Morgan and Brenna are so good for each other. I love them.







4 comments:

Jana said...

Becouse Morgan....you would live far far way from all your auntie "J's". Duh?! Jenn, you have beautiful kids, but you did already know that. They are lucky to have eachother...what would we do without our sibling.

Jana said...

I tagged you...so look at my blog for info. Love ya.

Janeen said...

so much fun! I love your kids, they are so dang cute. I'm so glad you had such an awesome fun trip with your kids and hubby. I know you really wanted us to come and it would have been so much funner if we were there, but im sorry k? lol jk

Robison's said...

That looks like so much fun! Your family is so cute!