Monday, February 23, 2009

Celine Dion...


Celine Dion!!! We have been waiting for about a year to go to this concert...she was supposed to come back in November, but due to some kind of surgery on her nose (I think), our day finally arrived, being a Sunday and all, we still went. We are all geeks I know, but we had a great time. This picture is of us, Jana, Julie, Janeen and I, going up the escalator to our nose bleed section seating (thanks for taking the picture Jill)...but with a little luck and some kind of good living, a nice usher that took some pictures of us, (also found up top) came and found us 2 songs into the concert and got us awesome seats in the lower bowl...we were able to see much better and felt kinda special that he would think of us. He did say that we couldn't get "any cuter" - wow! Can anyone disagree, really??!? (:
Just a note, anyone who gets the chance to see her in concert should take it, she is an amazing performer and so full of energy. Her singing seems effortless and she is beautiful as well.



2 comments:

Jana said...

That was so one of the funnest nights ever!!! So much better the HAnna Montana! Haha! And what the Hell kind of pictures are these of me?! Scary! So glad we got to all go together! Love my sisters more then I could ever express!

Natalie said...

Don't tell me that. I sold my ticket. I was sad. It would have been funner to go with you guys anyways. You are all cute!