Monday, February 23, 2009

Push-up position....


This post most likely needs some explanation, for those of you who know us well, this is how J.D. will punish our kids on some occasions. He puts them in "push-up position" to think about the things that they have done wrong...letting them ponder their naughty behavior. Ella thinks that it is a pretty good idea (although she has never been there herself, she will join in when her brothers are doing it). Apparently, her princess barbies have been "bad girls" - I really don't know what she was thinking at the time, but we all thought that it was pretty funny.
Another note to my blog....I am behind on alot of posts, so some things are going to be out of order, but oh well, better late than never!




4 comments:

Jana said...

Totally funny!! Jenn...what did her barbies do?

Natalie said...

I have a neighbor who does the same thing. I might try it. I guess her dolls were in trouble that day.

Janeen said...

She fits right into the line up with all the other princesses!

Julie said...

jenn- That is the funniest thing ever!!!