Friday, September 19, 2008

Its Friday....


I am still trying to get the hang of this whole blogging thing. It is Friday and everyone seems to be in a good mood on Fridays, the weekends around our house are usually a pretty fun. Football and soccer take up a good part of the day on Saturday - we love our sports!! Date nights on saturdays (the benefits of having older girls who babysit) and then a LAZY day on Sunday, only doing the necessary because our weeks are crazy! Hopefully tomorrow Drew wins his football game, - playing Jordan - and Jensen with his soccer game, (they always win). Jensen is now playing "flag" football. Yesterday was their 2nd game and he made a touchdown and pulled a flag, he was excited. Poor Ella, we just drag her around from event to event. This is what we usually look like at the end of our Saturday nights. Such a fun and blessed life....... (by the way Jensen is SOUND asleep on our stairs, too tired to actually go up)

2 comments:

Jana said...

Yahh! New post! Love them! What is Jens doing? This is going to be great! I love that we can all do this! Except Julie....she is slow. No post and the girl set up her blog like over a week or more ago. LAME! Laters! luv ya.

Janeen said...

LOL so funny. I love Jensen. Did you know that? duh I'm dumb. Anyway...You make me see my future very clear when I look at your life and I freakin' love it!