Monday, September 22, 2008

Ella, my girly girl...



I just wanted to post about some of the cute things that Ella says and does that make me smile every day. She loves to be a girl, wants to be involved with the "big" girls - she honestly believes she is somewhere between the ages of 13-15 because of Morgan and Brenna. She loves curly hair and calls it "fancy" when it goes just the right way. Ella loves to help me with my mame-up (make-up) and she knows exactly where each item in my bag goes. Eye shadow, blush, lipgloss...she knows exactly what she can and cannot put on because it is too "dark" - mascara. She loves to dress-up and believes that she could just quite possibly be Cinderella.....
Ella woke-up on Friday morning and said "Mom, lets not go to gym today, I just want to go to lunch" , so that is what we did. We enjoyed a Costco hot dog and slice of pizza together after shopping and she loved it. She did not want to eat it in the car, we had to stay there...so on a Friday afternoon she picked our spot and we had lunch together. I am so grateful for my girl Ella.

5 comments:

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

That was my deleted comment. I totally mis spelled something and you would a had a nice laugh. Anyway. Wonder what she will be like at the real 15? She for sure she is a girly girl. She has great examples on how to be one. Love her. She is a one of a kind sweetie. By the way...you are doing such a good job at this. I was so happy to see a new post this morning! Good job, it is easy huh? Yes, I am weird. Little things like this make me happy. Have a good day! Luv ya all.

Jana said...

Tag is easy. Just take the questions and answer them on your blog. Heather tagged me and I need to do it. I'll tag you on it and if you have a question call me. They are a fun way to get to know people or find out random things. I personally like tags.

Jana said...

I am tagging you. Go to my blog and look at my tag and do the same on your post. Call me if you have questions. Have fun. Luv ya.

Janeen said...

Ella Sophia. I love her. Thanks for sharing. I have my share of laughs from her as well and I love it. "i miss jesus. he has a mustache"