Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fuga...


Tonight our family was lucky enough to have a 10 year old boy from Japan come to stay at our home for the next week and a half. His name is Fuga and my kids couldn't be happier. We have known he was coming to stay for about a month now and the anticipation has been great. Ella has been saying seriously nearly everyday "I miss Fuga" - she is so happy to finally know the boy that she has been "missing". Although he is 10 years old, he is no bigger than Jensen and I think these 2 boys are going to become fast friends. Brenna looks at him like he is a toy of some kind, and says "could he get any cuter?" - Morgan thinks it is absolutely hilarious that he makes the 'peace' sign in the pictures we take of him (apparently that is kindof an Asian thing) and Drew looked at him just now when he got home from football like "You are 10???"

We are all looking forward to our time together and hopefully all will go well....

3 comments:

Janeen said...

oh my gosh that is freakin' awesome! I love Fuga. I can't wait to meet him. and the peace sign is the first thing i noticed about him too! me and morgs are alike like that. YAY FOR FUGA

Jana said...

I am crying. You guys are so amazing to do this. What a neat experience for all of you. Can't wait to met him. How over whelming! Peace!

Jana said...

met....meet! Drrr! I can't spell. And we all know that.