Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Six Facts...

Six random facts about me, JENN
(i think that everyone has been tagged already, sad for me)

1.I am absolutely terrified to fly. I don't like the thought of being in a plane, but I do love the quick and ease of travel that comes along with it. I think I am starting to get better, but I really don't like it. If it gets me to Cancun, I guess I just have to deal with it.
2.I am a closet reality t.v. show junkie!! I love so many of them it is hard to count - thank goodness for Tevo. It is kindof a loser waste of time, but, my guilty pleasure.
3. I am a little bit of a laudry freak, I want the clothes clean all the time. Thus, doing it everyday is a part of my life....I am really good at cleaning it, not so good at putting it away, but my kids can find a clean pile folded and ready in the laundry room at any time.
4. I wish I could sing. When I was little I wanted to be Olivia Newton-John, (I can't believe I am admitting that) Ella and I pretend we can sing though, we do it alot!!
5. I am an ice cream snob. I think this started when my first job was at Baskin Robbins. Every since then, I am not happy with just a grocery store tub of ice cream. Bring on the COLD STONE!! (mud pie mojo is to die for!!)
6. I am completely computer illeterate. I am not sure how to navigate my way through most things that have to do with the computer. That is why the blogging thing took me so long. I still don't know if I am quite sure what I am doing.....

4 comments:

Jana said...

Yahhh! Olivia Newton John ROCKS! Love her! You totally are an ice cream snob! Funny that made me laugh. Thanks for playing. Fun huh?

Janeen said...

k that is so funny. i'm going to call you Olivia from now on

Tony&Dani said...

I know, I know. I'm a total slacker. I've actually been running outside. I was getting a little bored at the gym. I'll definately be more regular when the weather gets crappy outside. Love your blog. Your family is so cute! See you soon.
Dani

Jana said...

Hey...you guys left yesterday and I did not even say good bye. Rude am I!!! Thank you for your love and support. Truly, it means so much to me. Ok, Fuga....so cute! Do you find yourself wanting to keep him?