Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hey look what I can do!.....



Here we are February 17 and dear baby Jiles is officially 10 months old! Where in the world did the time go? I cannot believe my little dude is nearly a year old. Since he has learned to crawl each day holds a new adventure for him. He is constantly bonking his head on the railing, the floor, getting stuck under the kitchen table and a whole host of other places to get hurt. Now that the stair climbing has started I cannot leave him alone for even a minute. I just follow him around the house and hope he stays out of trouble. He really is proud of himself for learning such a fun new skill and will be nearly all the way up before I even realize he has left the kitchen. So far he stays away from the top of the stairs and has not tried falling down the stairs yet...do I dare hold my breath?

3 comments:

Janeen said...

oh my gosh! he can't do that! silly rooster. i can't beleive he is ten months old!

Jana said...

Awwww...he is so big! Every time I see him I just want to kiss that cute face! He is a doll Jenn!

Natalie said...

Your kids are sooooo cute. I love Morgan's Sweethearts dress. Where does she meet all of these boys. Your baby is getting so old and big. I can't believe he is almost one. Thanks for your bathtub perspective and your attitude of gratitude for being a mom and sharing everything. I need that somedays and to remember to be thankful for those things. Thanks for lunch this week. You Hackwells are my fav!!!