Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jensen's 4th grade program.....

Jensen had his 4th grade program back on March 17th.....yes, yes, I know I am behind in my blogging. I cannot even begin to describe the way that time flies. Like warp speed some days.

The program was all about Indians and Explorers of Utah History. They sang songs, had speaking parts the whole shebang.

I don't know why, but at nearly every program that I go to of one of my kids, there comes a time in a song that I get a little teary-eyed. What is that?? I don't think that I am crying over the whole list of counties that are in Utah, or about the Navajo Indians....it is just watching a group of little ones, so cute and innocent in their lives that makes me sentimental. Knowing full well that I am raising 6 of these kids, hopefully, to my best ability.....wanting the very most for them in their lives!!

The innocence of children is a beautiful thing.

Cute kids, all dressed up, and, for just a brief moment of the day to be out of school uniforms! Proud of my Jensen for getting up and doing his part so well.....
Jensens and his best friend Jake (the one in the crazy Trapper Hat) Love both those boys~

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I loved just getting caught up on all your posts. Your family is beautiful. You and JD appear to be doing a fabulous job as parents. It is so apparent in your daughter's choice to be modest, your son's faith in prayer and even just in the body language/faces in the photos! Great family Jenn! I love to know about mother's who take their job seriously-good work.