Saturday, January 29, 2011

Toothless.....

Last night was a big night at our house for the tooth fairy. Ella had a REALLY loose tooth......Jensen had a tooth that was not very loose, but he was determined to pull it out.
It took a lot of convincing, but after a few tears and some bribery, Ella finally let me get my fingers in there and pull her tooth. In fact, I think that this was the first tooth that I have ever pulled for one of my children. It's hard to believe, but after 5 kids, she only wanted me to do it!
It is always a shock when the first tooth comes out, but when they are on the top it is a REALLY big shock!! We are now leaving the years of darling, cute, little girl and entering the years of awkward, crooked and big.
Smiles all around!! When Jensen pulled his tooth, that really was not very loose, it fell into the bathroom sink and with some blood J.D. screamed "Oh no, he pulled the wrong tooth!!" That was enough to send Ella over the edge....she was absolutely horrified that that could possible happen and it took some time to get her to realize that we were just joking with her. Bless her heart.

1 comment:

Norine said...

Such cute kids! McCoy has gotten undressed a few times in his crib too. Isn't it fun:) I can't believe Ella is growing up so fast. I still remember her as a new born. Crazy how time flies. Jiles is such a cutie too.