Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Boys will be boys.....

Boys will be boys.....this is the thing that I have learned being the mom of Jiles. He is a super cute boy, a super good boy, but along with comes alot of curiosity and mischievousness.
Our day started out with him helping himself to the bathtub with Ella.....why bother taking jammies off?? Does it really matter that much anyway.
It also amazes me how much 'boy' stuff comes in their DNA - take for instance the tool box with real working drill that the little guy got for Christmas. No one needed to show him how it worked, he immediately picked it up, pushed the button and began to drill the plastic little screw into place. Crazy.
Last night while folding laundry in the hallway, Jiles turned the corner with one of Jensen's air-soft guns, a big black rifle. He points it right at me with a 'pow, pow' noise - honestly.....really.....this boy is a true boy!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Oh my gosh!! I love him!! I want to bite his cute face!!! But so true...strange how they just KNOW!!