Monday, August 30, 2010

My cheerleader.....


Brenna has now cheered officially in 2 games for the boys of Alta. I think this is one of those things that she was meant to do. She seems to have such a natural ability to get up in front of a crowd and do her thing. She learned the cheers quickly and is having such a fun time with her new friends. She had to wake at 5:15a.m. for the last 4 weeks of summer to go to practice everyday...never complaining (she would just come home and crash at the end of the 3+ hour practices) All their hard work is paying off though, because they all looked awesome during the games.

It is hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that this is my daughter. This is only something I would have dreamed to do. Never being brave enough (or talented enough for that matter) to give it a try. I am in constant amazement with all of my children, they seem to live life to it's fullest. They are all blessed with talents that they are magnifying and this I am so thankful for.

2 comments:

Jana said...

We are the hawks and the hawks are the best and we shall concure!! Yay...GO HAWKS!
Jenn...Miss Legs is to die for cute! I can't stand it myself! You have great kids that aren't afraid to try! Good for her!

Natalie said...

Wow. Summer is over. All of your kids back in school. I love that Morgan is at Alta with Brenna this year. I was wondering if she was at Bingham or not. I love seeing Brenna in her cheerleading outfit. I would love to come watch her some time. So would Alex. Miss seeing you guys at dance.