Monday, August 23, 2010

Firsts.....

Here we are again, with another summer that has quickly gone by. Lots of Lagoon days, lots of swimming pools and water slides, a quick trip to St. George in the hottest time of the year, lawns to be mowed and countless trips to the gas station for diet Pepsi's and icees. My children are growing up before my eyes and I wish at certain times to just be able to freeze these moments.
Morgan started her senior year at Alta and Brenna began her high school days.....I am hopeful that they will have a fabulous year together. They are amazing friends and I am so glad that Morgan has decided to transfer back to spend a year with her sister in high school. I think that these will be some of the memories that they will carry with them throughout their lives.

Drew and Jensen.....another year at Summit Academy. Drew is in the 8th grade and Jensen has started 4th. It wasn't until I took these pictures that I realized how tall Drew is getting. Granted, he has just passed up both me and his sisters, but when you see him in a picture next to Jensen that tells the whole story. They are good boys and I am hopeful that they will have a great year also. Oh and did I mention how much I love uniforms!! No stress in the morning...

No comments: