Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby steps.....

My little Ji-man is 11 months old today and he is trying to learn to walk. He is in no way there, only taking a few steps at a time before he gets chicken and sits down. This is not my favorite idea, in fact, I encourage the sitting. Walking is good, it just makes it real. He is growing up and there is not a darn thing I can do about it. With each new accomplishment he is proud of himself and we all love watching him grow, I just love the babies, everyone knows that and I am not quite ready to give that up! I know I have said it before, but I truly don't know where the time has gone. He is an amazing boy and adds such happiness to our family. I can't imagine our life without the little bundle. I think he helps to keep J.D. and I young - (that's what I tell myself anyway)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Our babies growing up is sooooo bittersweet!

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Jiles is too cute for words! I can't believe he's learning to walk. Didn't you just have him the other day??

Janeen said...

I love this picture! You look great Jenn! I love Ji's little butt flap hanging down. lol It's hard to see them walk, and get big. Owen is excited for Ji to run around crazy with him though...

Natalie said...

You are so freakin skinny in that pic and in real life. You look great. For me he seemed to be a baby, baby for awhile and then all the sudden he was grown up. I so think you are having another one. Let me be the first to say CONGRATS!!!