Friday, March 27, 2009

What a difference a day (or weekend) makes....

Here we have it, typical spring weather....just last weekend Ella was out jumping on the trampoline having a great time, no shoes, time in the sun and then, WHAM!! Monday comes along and we have snow. Ella has wanted to make a snow angel all winter long and was so excited to finally be able to do it. Seriously though, this weather drives me crazy. You would think that I would know how to handle it living here all my life, but it still tends to catch me off guard every spring. Not knowing how to dress my kids in the morning, do I turn the heater off, or leave it on, it is just all so confusing. At least my little girl can appreciate it....



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Those are cute pictures. The one on the tramp makes me laugh. I'm with you on the clothes, heater, and it brings mood swings. You get so happy for the warm weather and then down when it snows the day later. Soon it will be nice. It was fun seein ya all yesterday, and maybe today. SMILE!

Robison's said...

I totally agree with what your saying! Mother nature can't make up her freakin mind! I think it just needs to be warm now, and no more wind! It's especially windy out here!