Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patricks Day.....

This is one holiday that I don't quite understand. Neither does Jensen for that matter, getting him to put on a green shirt was torture this morning....he didn't care if he got pinched or not. I finally had to convince him that he would feel more stupid wearing any other color today because everyone in his 2nd grad class would be wearing green, so to wear blue would be bad. Brenna now wears a uniform to school since changing middle schools (something that I have not blogged about) so there was no option for her. Standard tan skirt and blue shirt for her today. I thought everyone looked cute, so in honor of the Irish I took a picture....Happy St. Patricks Day everyone! Whatever that means. :) :)



Jensen - 7 Drew - 12 Morgan - 16

4 comments:

Janeen said...

Seriously I don't get it either. It's fun I guess. Your kids are cute. Always are. Miss you.

Tiffany said...

I don't understand St. Patrick's Day either. Thanks for your name suggestion (Graham-is actually quite a popular boy name in England where I grew up.) Why can't you use it? Actually one of my boy names I'm trying to convince Mike of is Drew! Now that I know you like!

Natalie said...

I was wondering about Brenna and her school. Is she the only one that changed. I saw it on her facebook or her blog-I can't remember. Your kids sure look big. I can't believe Jensen is a 2nd greader. No wonder why you can have another baby. You don't have 4 kids under 7 years old. I think you would have to space to have SIX!!!! Alex says that she hugged Brenna on Friday when she wasn't feeling well. Now Alex says that Brenna got her sick. She is sick, but I don't know if a hug could do that. They are cute.

Jana said...

Gosh....so you didn't let Bren in the picture cuz she wasn't wearing green?? You mean momma! J/K I agree with Jean, you have beautiful kids....even the boys!