Thursday, November 6, 2008

Such a long time, good excuses...







Well, well, well. It has been over a month since I wrote anything, and I feel like I have a few good excuses...our computer died and we had to get a new one, figuring out our internet was quite a challenge. Apparently we had a virus of some sort and it totally shot our old computer and was not allowing us access on our new one. What a pain. The other thing that has been happening in my life and I sound like a baby complaining is that I have been sick for over 3 weeks, and that can take a toll on a person. Finally, after coughing and blowing my nose for 2 weeks J.D. convinced me that it was time to see a doctor and sure enough I had bronchitis. Getting over that has been hard. Now the cough is nearly gone I just have so much fluid in my ears that I can hardly hear a thing....not to mention having a bit of the stomach flu and throwing up on Halloween Night. When it rains, it pours. And for those of you who don't know I am pregnant, nearly 13 weeks, expecting our SIXTH child. Wow.



Halloween was fun, but I am happy it is over. (Yucky month) We had our family Halloween party where everyone dressed up, including my aunt Sandy and Uncle Bob and my Grandma and Grandpa Nelson. It is usually a really fun night, but I was in a funk and apologize to anyone who noticed.
Ella dressed up as some sort of cat, she was pink and black and had feathers, but she loved her costume and wore it well...I still am finding feathers in my house. Jensen wanted to be Indiana Jones and he looked handsome, he wanted a black eye "with blood" and a bloody nose, I told him that Indie was never hurt and he just wanted his face painted. Drew insisted on being something gross and that is the part of Halloween that I hate, ew. Big boys. I love him though and let him dress up as some kind of half skinned warewolf, gross. He had fun. He got to participate in our wards "trunk or treat" because he just turned 12 and joined Young Men (I KNOW!!! Where does the time go?) He was in the spook alley and loved it. Morgan dressed up as Marilyn Monroe and Brenna was a way cute witch. Well, it's time to go pick up Morgan from piano, then I need to go volunteer at the book fair at the school and then take Brenna to dance. Did someone say 'dinner'? Because I don't know when that will be....

3 comments:

Jana said...

Jenn, you have many good excuses. You are a busy lady and a wonderful mom!! I don't say it much but I love you and thank you for being my sister. Haveing all the love and support of my sisters means the world to me. I had a great birthday lunch. Its rare for me...I love being with you all. I always get in a good laugh. We are so lucky to have eachother. I'll get off the soap box! Glad you did up date. I love new posts.:)

Janeen said...

Wait your pregnant? lol Yay I am so glad your back online and getting your news out there! Love ya lots...

Tiffany said...

CONGRATS on being pregnant. You are very brave-6! I'm pregnant with #5 and most days I have to hope it will be our last!:) I can't believe your kids ages-Drew 12?!? Wow! It would be so fun to see you guys again. Tell Jana and Trent they should have a party...