Friday, October 7, 2011

Pretty Girl and Football Boys.....

So.....just a couple of random pictures of my kids......my camera got lost/stolen during the summer while I was in Las Vegas, needless to say, it has slowed me down on the pictures and made me less motivated to blog. I am determined, however to stay on top of my life......this is my way of journaling and I don't want these moments to pass unnoticed.


My boys are amazing!! I love watching them play football all season. They are so great, I am love watching them leave it all out there on the field, playing because they love it!!



Two sides of Miss Ella......all done up and ready for church and then just hanging at the park on a Saturday afternoon. Beautiful and different in both pictures!

Why can't time just stand still for a minute..........


1 comment:

Jana said...

I am in shock!!!! You blogged!! Holy cow lady....loved both post! Your kids are some of the best...I love them all dearly!!! You have every reason to be a proud proud momma! xoxo