Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Boy.....

Our little guy turned 1 last week while we were out of town....

What a difference a year makes! I had Morgan take a picture of us, because we didn't have a party that day and I wanted to remember exactly what his beautiful little face looked like the morning of his birthday. He is such a blessing in our lives.


My cute group of kids - what an adorable family I am blessed with!
I am almost positive they get sick of me taking their picture - Luckily they are all good sports and allow their sometimes crazy mother to take 'just one more picture'...


Present time! He got into the action and ripped all the tissue out of the gift bags. Ji got lots of good stuff from all his cousins and a brand new wagon from mom and dad.

Birthday cupcakes! Holding his hands back long enough to sing "Happy Birthday" and blow out his candle....


He knew exactly what to do when it came time to eat his cake, this little boy knows how to put the food away. He loves nearly everything we give him. This was one of my favorite pictures. Look at his eyes, they are almost as big as the cupcake that he is trying so hard to stuff in his mouth:)

First birthdays are a milestone. They are filled with happiness, but also for me a little sadness of the year that has sped by at record speed. I hope and pray to remember the times with my little family as they all grow. I thank my Heavenly Father each and every day for the blessing it is for me to be a mom, to have 6 amazing, healthy, and happy children. I cannon imagine a life without each one of them. I am so blessed.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

First birthdays are so bittersweet for me. Our babies are a year old! Where did the year go? I'm all done having them though... and I have mixed feelings about that!!!

Jana said...

Yay!! He is so sweet and beautiful!! I am so glad we could be a part of his special day and to be able to watch him grow! We love you Jiji!!

Janeen said...

what a awesome little boy! im so glad our boys will be best buddies and i will get to always see his cute personality. happy birthday Ji!

Anonymous said...

so sweet! a year goes by so so so fast...

Natalie said...

I can't believe you didn't put a bib on him. Cute baby boy.