Monday, February 13, 2012

Catching up......

Okay, Okay.....so I seriously have some catching up to do!! Here we are in February of 2012 and I have not written about one thing! I feel horrible, but rather than dwell on how naughty of a journal keeper I have been, I should just start from here and move on.


Here's the rundown......J.D. and I, still ridiculously in love - despite the fact that he is out of town at least twice a month and sometimes more......We are grateful for a job that he enjoys and that offers him quite a bit of satisfaction......I am grateful for the job because that allows me to stay home and do what I love to do and that is be the mom to this crazy bunch of 6 (sometimes feels like 16). I still LOVE to run and try to get out 3 or so times a week. I could not imagine myself doing anything else with my life than to be the wife and the mom! What a blessing it is.


Morgan.....whoa, Morgan.....where do I begin with her she is currently dating quite seriously, yes marriage is on the horizon for my sweet little baby girl. She went to the singles ward and BAM! Where has the time gone? She is also keeping herself busy with working for an orthodontist and she loves her job.


Brenna......still cheering her little heart out and making us all laugh. I wish I had the energy that that girl exudes.....she is loving her Junior year of high school, dating (cute Tyson), driving, and she also has a job that she enjoys. It's perfect for her busy schedule, teaching 2 tumbling classes a week to about 20 girls.


Drew......he has decided over the last few months that for him returning to Summit High was what he wanted to do. He made this choice all on his own, leaving the Crescent View Middle and going back to somewhere smaller. He feels like he will have oodles more opportunities to play sports which is his first love. He is also discovered that girls are a bit of a priority and has started wanting to 'hang out' on the weekends......yikes, not sure if this moms heart is quite ready for that.


Jensen......my boy that loves to be creative, loves to be 'do-ing' rather than sitting. Hanging with his buddies, Jake and Bubba is what he loves to do most. They build tree houses, build fires and zip lines, play "Survivorman" and just get dirty. Ripping holes in his pants and coming home with muddy shoes. That's my boy.


Ella......my first grader.......my sweet, sweet girl. She loves school and her classmates. She is losing teeth right and left and J.D. often winces when she gives him a big toothy (or lack thereof) grin. She is a smarty pants and loves to read, never needs to be asked twice when it comes time to doing her homework. What a gem. She still has issues with her clothes though, and if things are fitting and feeling just right it is quite easy to start our day with a meltdown. I figure though, if that is one of her only faults, I am pretty dang lucky.


Ji-ji......nearly 3 and has my heart. He loves me and is a momma's boy. Wants to be held and cuddled and loved.....we have successfully potty trained him - let's be honest, the boy did it himself. I put undies out for him in December and he decided that he wanted to be a big boy and has done an amazing job (minus the poop) - oh well, can't have everything. He is a busy boy and I wouldn't have it any other way. He loves his big sisters and brothers and has rounded out our family quite nicely.


Wrap up in a nutshell.....more to come! I promise I will do better :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to let you know , that some people on Facebook are using your pictures on Facebbok for a fake profile I do believe . The person that is using Drew's pictures is a guy/girl named Kevin Chase White, if you would like to know more you can call or text me at , 513-465-7714 . Thanks .